Computer Basics Foundation Training Course
Knowledge of computers is essential in today’s world for personal and professional purposes. This four-level comprehensive course is designed for those with little knowledge and experience in using computers.
The pdtraining Computer Basic Foundation Training Course provides a deep understanding of the basic functions of a computer, including the use of basic applications and operating systems.
- Understand basic computing concepts
- Understand the difference between hardware and software, and how each works
- Understand how information networks operate
- Become aware of security concerns and how to work safely
- Use the keyboard, mouse, and Windows desktop
- Effectively manage and use files and folders
- Use the basic Windows applications, including WordPad, NotePad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint, and Internet Explorer
- Use basic terms
- Understand the functions of a computer
- Browse the Internet
- Download and save files
- Understand how a laptop is different from a desktop computer
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
- Action Plans & Evaluations
- Basic Terms
- Types of Computers
- Anatomy of a PC
- How a PC Works
- CPU and Memory
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- Secondary Storage Devices
- The Basics
- Operating Systems and Applications
- How is Software Built?
- Types of Software
- Legal Issues
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.