Retail Sales Training Course
In a retail sales situation, satisfying every customer can be difficult, but there are proven methods and skills you can learn to maximise their satisfaction and increase sales. One key principle is simply to be there when needed and offer assistance as required.
The PD Training Retail Sales Training Course provides you with an understanding and skills development in how to better engage with customers, how to control the sales process, how to identify upselling/cross-selling opportunities, learn basic sales psychology, how to conduct basic needs analysis and much more.
This comprehensive sales training course is designed to help retail sales professionals sell more and discount less, how to deal with difficult customers and professionally handle every sale and maximise every opportunity.
- Learn to greet constructively & create a personal connection
- Develop rapport & create warmth & openness
- Master active listening techniques
- Learn to control the sale & lead a customer to become a buyer
- Learn an amazingly simple and professional way of handling price shoppers
- Learn 4 effective techniques for minimising & negating the need to discount
- Understand sales psychology such as the "The Power of YES when selling"
- Learn how to simply ask for the sale
- Learn to identify cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Master effective techniques for closing without being pushy
It Starts with you
- Personal Appearance
- Product Knowledge
- Sell yourself on the product
Consider the customer
- What do you expect when you are a customer?
- The value of every shopper
- The mission for a retail salesperson
- Define 'excellent retail customer service'
Starting the sales process
- The importance of first impressions
- How to create a good first impression
- The golden rule
- Create a constructive greeting
- Construct positive dialogue
- Develop rapport
- Deepening techniques
- Probing questions
- Active listening
- 'Minimal encouragers' - their importance and how to use them
Control the sale
- 'The Challenge' - persuasion, not confrontation
- How to handle people shopping on price
- The excellent 6 step technique that negates the opposition and maintains your professionalism
Maximising Every Opportunity
- Minimising/Negating discounting
- 4 effective techniques
- Why discount & Why not?
- Cross Selling
Sales Psychology 101
- The Power of 'Yes' when selling
- Tie downs
- Tag Ons
Closing the sale
- Knowing when the time is right
- Don't be afraid to ask for the sale
- 3 closing techniques
- Repeat business
- Genuine mutual appreciation
Dates & registration
Mon 26 Aug 2019 Perth (Metro)
1300 121 400
Mon 21 Oct 2019 Perth (Metro)
1300 121 400