Management Essentials: Critical Thinking and Decision Making
The Centre for Public Sector Excellence is pleased to bring you our new Management Essentials workshops. Management Essentials incorporates a series of modules aimed at managers (levels 4-6) across the WA public sector.
To think critically and make sound decisions, managers need strong networks, support and experience. The aim of this module is to help managers and leaders to recognise and use different approaches and adopt a proactive, reflective mindset.
During this module, participants will:
- define ‘critical thinking’
- identify components of critical thinking
- analyse situations of critical thinking and decision making
- apply critical thinking models to the public sector and more widely
- outline tensions experienced by public servants when making decisions.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.