Management Essentials: Managing Risk
The Centre for Public Sector Excellence is pleased to bring you our new Management Essentials workshops. Management Essentials incorporates a series of modules aimed at managers (levels 4-6) across the WA public sector.
Managers need to be able to integrate risk thinking into management practices. This module aims to provide managers with a greater awareness of risk management principles, frameworks and processes.
During this module, participants will:
- examine risk perspectives and the factors involved in risk-based decision-making
- discuss the principles of an integrated risk management approach and its value to the organisation’s service delivery
- explore tools to qualitatively assess risk exposure and probability
- examine the roles and responsibilities of managers and other stakeholders in the effective implementation of risk management
- consider how risk management can be used to both protect and create value within organisations.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.