Managment Essentials: Managing People, workshop in Karratha
For participation in Managing people, it is essential for participants to be in a management role that is responsible for at least one direct report.
It is necessary for managers and supervisors to properly manage and enhance their team’s performance, as well as establish good working relations with team members. This module aims to provide managers and supervisors with practical strategies to initiate performance management confidently at the front line.
During this module, participants will:
- define the meaning and function of effective performance management in a public sector organisation
- assess current issues and trends in public sector employee engagement
- identify the managerial qualities required at the front line to enhance a performance management culture in a public sector organisation
- use performance management case studies and scenarios from the public sector to examine best practice approaches
- be familiar with current trends and practical strategies in performance management applicable to the public sector
- discuss strategies to overcome difficult conversations and practice constructive feedback tactics.
Management essentials is free for WA public sector employees.
This workshop is open to WA public sector managers and is provided free of charge and includes a light lunch. There is a maximum number of people who can attend this workshop and places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you have any queries, please contact Cassie Almasi on PH:6552 8604 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.