The delivery of the Policy Essentials program supports the ongoing application and incorporation of the Policy capability framework across the public sector.
The program is:
- contextualised for WA public sector practitioners
- designed around contemporary, real-life examples, and
- delivered by experienced policy practitioners working in the sector.
The program targets:
- those with academic policy qualifications but who do not have substantial on-the-job experience; or
- those who have entered the policy function as 'technical experts' but do not have formal policy training; or
- experienced policy practitioners interested in updating their skills and knowledge and developing their leadership and collaboration skills.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.