Professional Development for trainees - Conflict management
The Public Sector Commission has developed a new initiative for supporting the traineeship program. The initiative aims to increase the skills and development of trainees in the public sector and provide an increased level of support to agencies that have employed a trainee.
Are you interested in developing your customer service skills? Keen to attend some professional development?
PSC are offering some courses to increase your skills in understanding the basis and drivers of conflict and techniques to resolve conflict.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Define conflict
- Understand the basis and drivers of conflict
- Identify the role of values and beliefs in conflict situations
- Use effective communication techniques to resolve conflict
- Be aware of the assertive communication style
- Use problem solving and negotiation techniques to resolve conflict
- Understand the role of a neutral third party in conflict resolution
This workshop is available to all trainees within the public sector.
Queries about the Professional development training session can be directed to Eloise Gordon on (08) 6552 8792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.