Recruiting for Integrity
The Public Sector Commission is pleased to invite you to our new workshop: Recruiting for integrity in the WA Public Sector.
This 2 ½ hour workshop is being held in Bunbury on 31 January 2014.
Who should attend? This free workshop is for public sector Human Resource Practitioners, Managers and people involved in recruitment processes and appointment decisions for their public sector agency.
What the workshop covers? This workshop will provide participants with practical guidance in effectively managing key risk areas for recruitment and will include information on the management of breach of Standard claims in accordance with the Public Sector Management (Breaches of Public Sector Standards) Regulations 2005.
The workshop will cover:
- the section panel’s role in effectively managing ethical dilemmas in recruitment
- emerging integrity risk area in recruitment
- managing and minimising risks to compliance with the Employment Standard
- regulatory requirements
- the effect of breach claims on processes
- resolving breach claims in the agency
- the referral of claims to the Public Sector Commission.
The workshop is being held in the Barons Room, Lord Forrest Hotel, 20 Symmons Street, Bunbury WA. Please arrive at 10.00am for a 10.15am start. As there will be tea, coffee and light refreshments on your arrival registering for this event is important.
To register for this workshop please follow the registration link on this page.
For further information, please contact the Public Sector Commission on 6552 8888.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.