Spotlight: Building High-Performing Cultures with Charles Jennings
This HR managers forum will focus on the impact of building a ‘development mindset’ into performance management. It will present the impact of re-thinking performance management as a mechanism for ongoing development. The seminar
will also discuss the opportunities to link and use performance review processes, development objective setting, and building learning into work to help create a culture of continuous learning and high performance.
After the forum you will leave with a better understanding of:
- Key trends and the changing nature of work that are impacting the need to build cultures of continuous development
- How HR/L&D can respond to the emerging need for speed, flexibility and new skills and capabilities
- Case studies and research to help HR/L&D support workplace and social learning
- Examples of ways HR/L&D can support managers to integrate learning with work
- Approaches, tools and tips for engaging managers in workforce development
- Using HR operating rhythm and processes to support workplace learning
- Setting development objectives that foster continuous learning from work and from others
- New HR and L&D skills and capabilities to support learning in the new workplace
This is a great opportunity for team development and managers are encouraged to consider inviting a maximum of five members of their team.
Charles Jennings has worked on 70:20:10 implementations with more than 100 organisations, helping them build robust strategies underpinned by the framework. This has resulted in increased development and performance effectiveness and reduced waste. A former academic and business school professor, Charles’ career also includes roles as Chief Learning Officer at Reuters and Thomson Reuters, the world’s largest multimedia information companies, and as Director of the UK’s national centre for network-based learning. He has led learning and performance improvement initiatives for multinational corporations, for the UK Government and for the European Commission for more than 30 years. Charles Jennings is the Founder and Curator of 70:20:10 Forum.
Information and enquiries
Please contact Michelle Raymond, Manager
Workforce Capability development at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 6552 8569
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.