Winning Presentation Skills - How To Present With Confidence and Poise
The ability to speak and present confidently to a group of people is one of the most valuable skills you can have in your work and everyday life. Public speaking is the key to educating, persuading, influencing, leading and moving an audience to your way of thinking. Effective public speaking helps to demonstrate leadership and to engage staff.
This one day workshop is designed to take your public speaking to the next level. If you find yourself doing more presentations, conferences, leading meetings and public speaking and you are just not sure what you should be doing, then this workshop is for you. It will help you to; be comfortable on the platform, maximise your message, grab your audience’s attention, build rapport and have impact. This workshop will prepare you to present confidently and effectively, ensuring that you have maximum impact and that your message is heard.
The Winning Presentation Skills workshop will teach you how to:
- Deal with nerves and control any anxiety - Nerves and anxiety can be one of the biggest barriers to effective presentation skills
- Create rapport and connect with the audience - You must connect with your audience before you begin to train, educate or inform them
- Devise and structure a powerful and effective speech - Learn to speak without notes and learn to speak extemporaneously
- Master the platform - Learn to get away from the lectern and out from behind the podium
- Make full use of your voice - Your voice is your instrument that conveys your message
- Move your body and use gestures - Gestures and body language are over 50% of your message – use them
- Present with passion and improved confidence - Emotion, passion, authenticity and sincerity are crucial in getting your message across
- Structure a memorable message - What makes your message memorable and “stick” in your audiences mind
- Effectively use PowerPoint - Don’t do death by PowerPoint or shoot your audience to death with “bullet” points
At the end of this workshop you will have tools and strategies and the confidence to present more effectively with greater impact.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.