Certificate IV Frontline Management BSB40812
This program will help you gain the skills to provide leadership and guidance to others and take responsibility for effective functioning and performance of your team and its work outcomes. You will be challenged to reflect the role of individuals who take the first line of management in a wide range of organisational and industry contexts.
This program is suitable for individuals wanting career progression or for organisaitons wanting to implement change across the organisaiton. We work with you to achieve what you want from your training and to select units that meet your business needs. We have a wide range of units available in this qualification. While the course can be delivered face to face for organisations and groups, it is offered on an ongoing basis as RPL or supported online delivery.
Our experienced and qualified trainers deliver an informative and innovative eight days face to face program. Some assessment activities will be completed in class, however please be aware that there will be a requirement to complete the majority of the assessments in the workplace.
The Qualification is made up of the following units of competency:
- Write complex documents
- Develop teams and individuals
- Implement operational plan
- Mentor in the workplace
- Promote team effectiveness
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Show leadership in the workplace
- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- Develop work priorities
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- DISC Profiling and LEAN strategies are included in this course.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.