Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Have you ever had that one teacher or trainer that inspired you and changed your life?
- What made them inspirational?
- Would you like to be able to inspire others and make a difference?
In a busy training environment, with pressures on people to learn as much as possible in the least amount of time, the challenges you face as a trainer are increasing. You need to understand your learners, their needs and their expectations. Your materials must be stimulating, innovative and effective. Your learners should leave your training more knowledgeable and better equipped to meet the requirements of their work.
At SSI we believe that great trainers have a confident, clear and engaging style of delivery. Are the best trainers simply born with this gift? Absolutely not, it is a skill that can be learnt. We have contextualised the TAE40110 qualification to include a strong emphasis on effective facilitation skills.
If you will be delivering training and assessment services in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector, the TAE40110 will give you the skills you need to train and assess competency-based programs.
During this course you will develop the skills and knowledge to:
- Design and develop contextualised learning programs
- Facilitate fun, interactive and engaging learning programs to groups and individuals
- Develop and conduct competency-based assessment using engaging assessment methods
- Reflect and review on training/assessment practice
5 Day Course: 5 day fast track classroom based workshop with completion of some assessments in class and some in the workplace.
Phone Shaanti on 08 61432180 for more informaiton.
Go to www.skillstrategies.wa.edu.au for dates and to enroll
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.