“Whoever invented the meeting must have had Hollywood in mind. I think they should consider giving Oscars for meetings: Best Meeting of the Year, Best Supporting Meeting, Best Meeting Based on Material from Another Meeting.” - William Goldman
The requirement to share information and make decisions as a team makes meetings an important part of organisational activities. This workshop will assist you to ensure your meetings are effective and efficient.
The workshop will include:
- Use DISC profiling to communicate effectively with meeting participants
- Identify meeting requirements and develop an effective agenda
- Facilitate and control meetings to get the best outcomes
- Effectively document and record meetings
- This workshop covers both face to face and teleconference meetings
Suitable for: Anyone who needs to organise and chair meetings (face to face or video or teleconference)
Cost: $295 for full day workshop
Workshop date: 9th June 2015
You will be provided with a learner guide during the workshop to assist you back in the workplace.
Enrol online at www.skillstrategies.wa.edu.au
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.