Creative conflict resolution - Mediation Essentials
Mediation can be used as a tool to resolve conflict, complaints and grievances and as a model to facilitate collaborative problem solving in organisations and communities.
This workshop is suitable for anyone who:
- would like to expand their conflict management skills; or
- is in a position where managing conflict is part of their role; or
- attends tribunal or court mediation or conciliation processes; or
- is responsible for managing complaints or grievances.
This workshop uses a combination of theory, group discussion, case studies, ancient self defence moves and music to achieve long-term learning.
Participants may provide details of a conflict scenario that they have managed for the opportunity to have the scenario incorporated into a case study or skills development activity.
- Introduction to the principles, process and skills of mediation
- Develop mediation skills
- Deal with conflict in a structured and objective way
- Identify strategies to reduce the risk of litigation (workplace)
- Maintain positive relationships during and after conflict resolution
- Increase capacity to manage or resolve conflict effectively
Solutions for Conflict has been providing mediation and conflict management services, facilitation and investigation services in a variety of areas including interpersonal, workplace, B2B, G2B, NFP and community for over 18 years. We also provide public and in-house training and workshops in mediation. Our trainer, Nicoletta Ciffolilli is a lawyer, nationally accredited mediator and CertIV qualified trainer.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.