Getting to Know Your iPad - Workshop
This workshop is aimed at participants who have purchased or been given an iPad for home or work use and wish to learn about how to use it in everyday situations and some work applications. Please bring your IPad.
- Intro to iPad iOS6
- Getting around the iPad: buttons, volume, gestures, folders, dock, microphone jack.
- Standard Apps
- itunes and Apps
- General Settings
- Power saving techniques
- Security - Find myIPhone App, screenlock
- WiFi connections and sharing
- Internet Apps
- Third Party Apps of interest
- File storage and sharing through iCloud and Dropbox
- Apple TV,
- Bluetooth keyboard
- Camera Connection kit
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.