Grammar Basics - Workshop
Every person needs knowledge of good grammar. Employees are required to communicate with others both orally and in writing. Effective communication involves using grammar appropriately and effectively.
- Learn to master the English language
- Learn how to apply the basic rules of grammar and punctuation to improve writing
- Learn about Parts of speech, sentence structure, spelling rules and punctuation
- Become accurate in written communication
- Practise your grammar skills to help your children with NAPLAN testing.
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.