This is a 10 week course. Participants attend for 2 hours per week.
Public Speaking is a lifetime investment! Giving presentations without fear gives you 'the edge' at mastering the art of Public Speaking. Having the skills to structure a presentation correctly is essential for a successful outcome. In order to deliver an effective and memorable presentation, one also needs to be aware of Body Language. Working the Speech, Speaker and Audience together is vital to any presentation.
Facilitator: Dorothy Psaila-Savona
- Structure a speech which is easily understood by the audience
- Become aware of Body Language and its importance to the presentation
- Knowing how to work the Speech, Speaker, Audience together
- Impromptu speeches give one the ability to think on one’s feet, at a moment’s notice
- Giving a successful presentation is ‘selling’ oneself and the Product/Service - a bonus for more bookings!
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.