Public Speaking Course
Having the skills to structure a presentation correctly is essential for a successful outcome for any Public Sector employee who has to give presentations or deal with the public. In order to deliver an effective and memorable presentation, one also needs to be aware of Body Language as well as being aware of their audience when presenting or dealing with the public.
- Structure a speech which is easily understood by the audience.
- Becoming aware of Body Language and its importance to the presentation.
- Knowing how to work the Speech, Speaker, Audience together.
- Impromptu speeches give one the ability to think on one's feet, at a moment's notice.
- Giving a successful presentation is 'selling' oneself and the Product/Service - a bonus for more bookings!
Wednesday 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm 10 week course commencing 24th February
Enrol online: www.tuartcollege.wa.edu.au
or phone 9242 6222
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.