Word 2010 - Beginners Workshop
An introductory course for participants who have minimal or no knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010, this course will build on skills to increase productivity in day to day responsibilities.
Note that Word 2010 has a similar interfact to Word 2007.
- Enter, edit and format text
- Use Spell Check, Thesaurus and Help
- Use Find and Replace
- Paragraph formatting, including alignment, spacing, indents, bullets and numbering
- Headers and Footers
- Page breaks and page numbers
- Cut, copy and paste text and graphics
- Graphic object size and positioning
- Use default and user defined tabs
- Basic tables
Dates & registration
There are no dates listed for this event.